INTERNSHIP AT SUVAN LAW ADVISORS
At Suvan Law Advisors, we strongly believe in guiding and nurturing upcoming talent in the legal profession through our internship program. The selected interns get an experience to work with the team under the supervision of Associates and Partners there-by giving aspiring law graduates not just a glimpse of a career in the legal profession but also provide them with hands on experience of working at a law firm.
- Only applicants who are currently in their fourth/ fifth year of five year law course or second/ third year of three years law course shall be considered.
- Only those having an interest in Financial and Regulatory Laws should apply.
- The applicants ought to have impeccable drafting/ writing/ research skills.
- Academic excellence (though grades are not the sole factor).
- Past internship experience and exposure to financial markets.
- Personal and professional maturity.
- We have limited number of internships slots and often receive a significant number of applications.
- Applicants who submit the required documents and meet the minimum qualifications will be considered. Applicants will be notified if selected for an internship position.
- Internship period will be for at least four weeks initially and may be extended later.
- Applications for internships are typically considered for review two to three months before the requested time.
How To Apply
The applicant should submit curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages) along with a brief covering letter.The subject of the mail should read “Application for Internship [Internship period xxx to xxx]”
Please do not follow up with emails and phone calls. If selected, you will hear from us.
Details can be sent at email@example.com while filling up the form at the link provided below.