We offer exceptional career opportunities for lawyers and aspiring law graduates. As a law firm, we are keen to hire candidates who are technically proficient, creative, adaptable, initiative driven and ever-interested in taking on new challenges every day. We wish to retain talents that are in sync with our firm’s energy, vision and mission for the coming years.
We seek candidates who are experienced in:
- Independently handling matters and dealing with clients.
- Appearance before Securities Appellate Tribunal, National Company Law Tribunal, High Court, SEBI, RBI, IRDAI, Exchanges, Depositories.
- Transactional experience in Private Equity/ M&A.
- Excellent drafting, research and communication skills.
- Good understanding of financial markets.
- Strong interest in financial regulatory laws and issues in capital markets.
Our selection process is solely merit based.
The firm takes pride in maintaining a work life balance and a professional yet friendly environment. Creativity and discipline are at the forefront of our practice. We believe in qualitative growth and prefer to work in small competent teams which deftly compete with larger organizations, and achieve more through focus, teamwork, intelligence and use of technology.
If you think that you wish to work in an environment that nurtures talent, and you possess the skills and enthusiasm in you which is needed for an exceptional lawyer for our niche practice areas, write to us at email@example.com. We recommend you to apply for a position at our firm.
Please do not follow up with emails and phone calls. If selected, you will hear from us.
How To Apply
The applicant should submit curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages) along with a brief covering letter describing why s/he be considered.
Details can be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org while filling up the form at the link provided below.