Insurers. Listed Companies. RBI Norms. FDI norms. SEBI Norms. Insolvency and Bankruptcy. Information Utilities. Money laundering. Multinational Corporations and High Networth Individuals are exposed to greater regulatory risk in financial transactions.
We have a niche practice in financial, regulatory and investment law. We assist in formation, recognition and registration of new intermediaries, products and services. The firm handles complex regulatory and transactional issues, represents clients in legislative matters and provides inputs during policy formation before Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, and Regulators. We also assist in registration of funds and ensuring regulatory compliance with respect to funds.
The firm also coordinates with think tanks and industry bodies such as Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Association of National Members of India (ANMI), Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCC), Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), Association of Investment Bankers of India (AIBI), Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI), All-India Association of Industries (AIAI), Indian Merchants’ Chambers (IMC) and National Association of Software & Service Companies (NASSCOM).We also support clients in due diligence, listing, disclosures, enforcement, and various legal and regulatory compliance in the following areas:
- Capital, Commodity & Securities Markets (SEBI & Exchanges)
- Company related matters (ROC, MCA)
- Insurance Industry (IRDAI)
- Banking, Financial Institutions and NBFCs (RBI)
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy (IBBI)
- Real Estate Advisory (RERA)
- Anti-Money Laundering Law (Enforcement Directorate & FIU)
- Pension Funds Advisory (PFRDA)
- Telecom and Broadcasting Sector (TRAI)
- Competition & Anti-trust (CCI)